Thursday, February 10, 2011

Kids minds

Today I helped a friend who is a director of a Mother's Day Out program at our church.  She had two teachers call in sick.  I volunteered to help as they were having their Valentine's Day parties today.  Yes, I am crazy.  I helped out in the four year old class.  It was very entertaining to see how the kids interacted with each other as well as with me.  I had one four year old ask me something that had me trying to not laugh.  You see I am what you would call blessed in the upper region of my body.  It is kind of hard to not notice.  This little boy comes over to me and points to my chest and proceeds to ask me why I have a very large stomach.  lol!  It was all I could do to not laugh.  I am not going to be the one to give him an anatomy lesson that that is not my stomach and my stomach is fairly flat, thank you very much.  That gave me my laugh for the day.  Got to love the thinking of little kids.  

No comments:

Post a Comment